Earth Model Award
The Earth Model Award is an international geoscience competition rewarding excellence in Master’s level research.
The Earth Model Award (EMA) was established as the Neftex Earth Model Award in 2012, in affiliation with the Geological Society of London, to foster the link between industry and academia by rewarding excellence in Master’s level research.
- Up to 5 applications accepted per university department
- An industry-recognized award for Master's geoscience research projects
- Global recognition for both student and university
- Prizes of $2500 USD (1st place), $1500 USD (2nd place) and $1000 USD (3rd place) for both student and university department
- An opportunity to present to an international audience of Exploration and Production companies
To be informed of key EMA deadlines, join our mailing list.
This year, we are looking for examples of ‘big picture’ research in a wide range of geoscience subjects, particularly if there is a relevance to natural resource exploration. If your thesis is impactful, then submit your abstract for the Earth Model Award 2019.
Competition closes on November 30, 2019. For questions, please Contact Us